Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Kamali's poem about Titus

rruhl

New member
"Here is a poem I wrote for my buddy Tightass:

Roses are Red
Tree trunks are thick,
You're not only stupid
But blocky like a 230 pound brick.

Your mind games are weak
Not an ounce of brain in your head,
If it wasn't for your wife Kelly
Your career would be DEAD!

Bet me $500.00??
Fool please,
Save your money asshole
For those hair transplant fees.

Your body is all deformed
And you pose like a putz,
You're not only a client
But the President of distended guts.

Do us both a favor
And stop calling Chad,
He won't return your phone calls
You're just that bad.

While you were jacking off
And getting high this off season.
I was tearing up the gym
And growing for a reason.

You see I've got what it takes
To shock the world my first time out,
And this time when I'm finished
No one will ever have any doubts.

I am through with all the talking
So go ahead and scream and yell,
Come October 27th
I will unleash my HELL!"
 
rruhl said:
Roses are Red
Tree trunks are thick,
You're not only stupid
But blocky like a 230 pound brick.

I have no idea who you are talking about (I am assuming these guys are wrestlers. Anyways, this first verse is priceless. LMAO. :)
 
Supposedly Craig Titus and this Kamali character (both bodybuilders) hate each other. Fucking funny poem.
 
Oh, bodybuilders. I really am not into the bodybuilding scene, and don't read the muscle mags anymore, so my knowledge of bb'ing about stops when Lee Haney was doing his thing.

But that 1st verse is still making me laugh.
 
rruhl, thanks for the links. Does that Kamali guy have a gut, or was it a bad angle?

And the other dude, fuck, just one of his legs could feed a small tribe for months!
 
TxLonghorn said:
Oh, bodybuilders. I really am not into the bodybuilding scene, and don't read the muscle mags anymore, so my knowledge of bb'ing about stops when Lee Haney was doing his thing.

But that 1st verse is still making me laugh.

Haney was the last champion that looked semi-human, so you aren't missing anything. It has turned in to a bunch of bloated drugged out dudes with 40 inch waists.
 
TxLonghorn said:
Oh, bodybuilders. I really am not into the bodybuilding scene, and don't read the muscle mags anymore, so my knowledge of bb'ing about stops when Lee Haney was doing his thing.

But that 1st verse is still making me laugh.

LEE HANEY IS AWESOME!!!! HE WAS A GREAT CHAMPION!
 
KIng gets on my nerves. He talks about Titus jerking off instead of training. Shit this dickhead fucking writes poems!! Please!!
 
Isn't King Kamali like only 26-27 years old? In the next fear years he will be probaly the best out there. To me has the best look of all the pros, he still needs a good bit more muscle maturity though.
 
great poem, King Kamali will be the next king of bodybuilding :) :)

43.jpg


40.jpg


38.jpg
 
Top Bottom