Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kali Muscle style?

heavyduty-club

I came across this Kali Muscle dude on youtube last night and despite his fucking rambling nonscence which started to make me a bit pissed, i finally saw a video in his upload history that was quite mild and interesting, he stated that alot of guys are too concerned with heavy weights and ego rather than working there muscle properly, now after reading Mike Mentzers Heavy Duty i started to understand the importance of the negative and to really stress how important that phase of the movement was but i was told from a very close source that by doing this kind of training will have a big effect on just how much weight can be used. However in this Kali Muscle video he talks about keeping the weight fairly light and shooting for around 4-5 sets of a minimum of 15 reps and above, of course the reps will come down gradually as you get abit heavier with the weights, but he seemed so urgent in his reason for this type of training to become more popular, he said that by doing this you can focus more on isolating the muscle and forcing it full of blood, kind of like putting air into a balloon, it expands and becomes bigger the more air that is in it, so can we apply the same method to our muscle? Can we really just aim for a massive pump and hope that this idea can lead to sick gains without the use of massive poundages?

kali is on juice though. Rich piana was secretly recorded saying kali juices.

Kali is a beast but his vids arent really good for much more then entertainment.....his dietary advice is just so wrong LOL.

I'll take note my man lol, he rambles like fuck to fair, none of that bullshit with mike mentzer, if i can get your input though on the going for the pump type workouts can we rely on them for growth?

Kali has been lifting for many many years, hes had a great deal of experience with weights and high level training advice from guys like CT fletcher.

The juice only enhances his physique its not the only reason hes so swole bro.

He has horrible diet advice though dont eat any of his crazy concoctions lol...i seriously watch his hyphy meal videos just to fuckin laugh, dudes too funny.

Yeah lol his advice is just pure roid nonscence lmao, i'm just interested in this pump the muscle for size thing, he reffers alot to arnold schwarzenegger anf talks about not giving a damn about rep ranges just as long as the lighter sets out of the 4-5 sets per exercise are like 15 reps and above, when i used to do 10x10 for like biceps my arms did swell a fuck load but i felt that was only just temp and wouldnt create true lasting mass, if anyone or even yourself has trained like this what was the results and were they more than just a quick fix to look good, i have to appoligize in advance if none of this makes scence i'm currently enjoying tanking a bottle of jack daniels as my body feels the need to shit itself from the bad weather ( yes i am affraid of strong winds and such)

Kali emphasizes that you dont lockout your reps because it increases the time under tension.

Allot of the CT FLETCHER training rubs off on him and allot of other guys that go to his gym.

Allot of high rep/high weight sets with very little rest between sets. Allot of time under tension. CT fletcher is all about putting together maximun pump/time under tension workouts.

CT has guys rep out 225 for 200 reps no matter how long it takes without taking any real breaks between. Its about pushing beyond the limits of a normal workout. AND YES DAT SHIT WORKS.

Top Bottom