Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just tried Balleys protein power and Bfit RX shakes

Enock

They were given to me because a my sister and her fiance got a membership to balleys but something along the lines got screwed up, so they gave them $300 in credit for supplements.

They gave be a little thing of creatine (1/2 the size of a normal container) cost $30 holy fuck what a rip.

a 2.2IB tub of protein $20 I've seen simlar price protein but its still a rip nothing like the creatine jesus crhist. Its a bit more pure than Vitamin worlds Value Chocolate whey. 110c 20p for the value and 100c 19p for the balleys.

It mixes better than the value its been more finely ground up so its a lighter powder. However the Value brand tastes slightly better (hardly). The balleys is also fortifide w/ some nutrients.

The Bfit RC vanilla, 290 cal 40 pro, 27carb 2fat

I havn't mixed it w/ water or milk. (I eat all my powders w/ a spoon since I usually love the tastes.) But ICHK its too fucking sweet its the artificial sweet too not like eating sugar. So I may actually mix this shit w/ a liquid because this is the first powder I don't enjoy eating plain.

All in all I don't know who would buy any of the shit anyway since its so expensive but just a heads up for those of you who have credit w/ them.

Actually I just realized the Bfit vanila reminds me of eating straight powdered creamer. like you would put in hot cocoa or coffe, I'm sure it would work great that way. Small tastes of it are ok eating it plain but its just to sweet to eat the whole thing like that.

hmm just tried it in water its not nearly as sweet. Its paletable but I my self would never buy this even it would priced appropriatly.

bfitrx

Top Bottom