Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just to let ya know

N

new@gettinbig

If my posts seem weird and grammar is kinda off, its because i am missing a key on my computer...my lil girl decided to take one off and now pad and all are gone so no more of a certain letter!!!! it is a pain!!! so i really can type and speak fairly well, it will be getting fixed soon so bear w/ me!!!!! :)

thats so funny:FRlol: . ohhh the little things that bother us, lol. we know ur a college chikie... im sure u have ur grammer down so i wont make fun of u...yet:D thanks again for everything...ur the best mod!! wahooooo:D

Guess......abcdefgijklmno........... its really very annoying......i appreciate your concern lobo.......i knew i would get some pity from you:)

The <space> key on my laptop has one side broken --- don't want to replace the whole laptop ....waaaah.:bawling:

LOL!

since we're sharing broken laptops stories... now don't get the wrong idea or anything... but i've went through 3 nipples (hehe, nubs or whatever they call 'em) in the past year... i'm flat out of em... i just wear them down till their smooth and got no traction at all...

hehe

Top Bottom