Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just got some N-Large 2, got some questions....

"Instead of doing the 4 scoop shake, have 2 shakes with 2 scoops each a day, one in the morning and one after lifting or before bed"

So much carbs before bed, I think it's bad... is it ?? :)

Last|Exit

not when your trying to gain weight, which he is !! N large is a weight gainer !!! bring on the late nite carbs !!

wow, this shit tastes good as hell!!!!

and by the way, i DONT want to get fat, but i DO want to get up to about 170lbs, at 6'0, once i get up there ill cut i guess, but right now i have an eight pack and a low percentage body fat with veins sticking out everywhere, but at 158lbs im skinny, period. this is why im drinking this stuff, so far so good :) ill keep ya guys posted on the results. thanks! :)

I love the choclate flavor. Two scoops of choclate plus milk taste damn good. I have been using N Large since I started my bulking cycle in May. I have ran through tubs of the stuff and it has really helped me pack on a good amount of mass. I also would reccomend Xtreme Mass by AR Nutrition. Its a little bit cheaper then N Large and works just as good.

Top Bottom