Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just got my bottle of Forma Stanozol!

Ffactor

Started using I yesterday. No greasy residue, instantly absorbed. Will it keep my testes working while I'm on cycle?

No it won't keep your balls working on cycle, only real injectable HCG will do that lol. This will help keep the gains dry though.

hcgenerate will keep the testes working the same as hcg 250 2x week

running
500mg test e
60mg var

the effects for me were the same, so I prefer the oral vs sticking myself more, plus I "feel" better with the hcgenerate..

But that's just my experience with the product..

We'll, I'm running 200 mg cyp every week and I had problems finishing during sex, I've noticed a difference after three applications of Forma Satnozol. Planning on getting some HCGenerate when it's available.

We'll, I'm running 200 mg cyp every week and I had problems finishing during sex, I've noticed a difference after three applications of Forma Satnozol. Planning on getting some HCGenerate when it's available.

Get your plastic out...Needto is holding HCGenerate now...shipping tomorrow (8/3). I have been substituting a double dose of Bridge until the HCGenerate comes in.

I plan to do a review of my XP with Forma Stanzol & HCGenerate as it relates to Test Cyp...all I can say now is that at 58 I am amazing myself. Stay Tuned.:qt:

Are you o a TRT dose??
That is too low to cycle on if you are not.
Forma is a great AI, but it will also make yuo last longer in bed due to lowering of prolactin lol..
HCGenerate will keep some natty test producing and make your balls full looking; you will be horny and shoot loads..

Top Bottom