Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just did....

dirty~d~

Slobberknocker
Platinum
24 miles on my rollerblades. I think my legs are about to fall off. LOL! I saw one hot body riding his bike on the trail. I wanted to lick his triceps. :p

I just had to share. :)

dirty~d~ said:
I wanted to lick his triceps. :p

LMAO! That was awesome.

Fantastic job ..... 24 miles, wow. I think the most I ever rollerbladed was around 15 miles. I haven't done it in years - nowhere around here to do it.

It kicks your ass - when you are tired, you have no choice but to keep going. So unlike running, where you could just walk when tired. There is no option when rollerblading! Plus, it KILLS your butt, inner thighs and outer thighs. Great workout.

Daisy_Girl said:
LMAO! That was awesome.

Fantastic job ..... 24 miles, wow. I think the most I ever rollerbladed was around 15 miles. I haven't done it in years - nowhere around here to do it.

It kicks your ass - when you are tired, you have no choice but to keep going. So unlike running, where you could just walk when tired. There is no option when rollerblading! Plus, it KILLS your butt, inner thighs and outer thighs. Great workout.

Thanks chica. I hear ya about the running vs rollerblading. I was still two miles from my truck (my last two miles) and I was almost tempted to take them off and just walk. LOL! Then I realized how much of a pansie I would have looked like so I sucked it up. Good thing too because that's about the time the hot body showed up. ;)

dirty~d~ said:
24 miles on my rollerblades. I think my legs are about to fall off. LOL! I saw one hot body riding his bike on the trail. I wanted to lick his triceps. :p

I just had to share. :)

:worried:

Damn girl!! That's great!!

LOL -- my hubby & I are walkers & we went to DC once & I wore my pedometer -- we walked 55 miles in 2 days!!

Top Bottom