Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just cant live a lie!

HOW DO WE KNOW YOU AREN'T LYING TO US NOWwwww?! :eek2:
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^, It's prolly Plank, live from Vegas, we all know how he loves Canadians, only fitting his next alter be a fucked up, lying, hockey playing, big baggy shirt wearing, pale white, stick toteing mutha fucker from Canada. Did I mention Catfish Poboy gave me some of George Spellwin's Karmerz last week?

WTF is the point of this? Seriously. It's been posted in four other forums on this board and five other boards on the internet. Since you have no relationship to anyone on this board this technically anonymous purging isn't accomplishing anything, no free passes. Sit down with people in your life and confess what a slimy weasel you've been.

My ex husband was a pathological liar. The thing about people like you, you lie to everyone, including yourselves (hence, you posting here instead of doing the constructive things you should be doing and facing your problems head on).

Incidentally, you haven't been here long enough to have earned the right to tell anyone what comments to post in your threads.

WTF is the point of this? Seriously. It's been posted in four other forums on this board and five other boards on the internet. Since you have no relationship to anyone on this board this technically anonymous purging isn't accomplishing anything, no free passes. Sit down with people in your life and confess what a slimy weasel you've been.

I googled his name for the lols, some disgruntled wimmenz have been hard at work smearing his name on the interwebs past few months olllllllolololoshitgotcomplexolololo

Last edited:
Top Bottom