Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

junk food and bulking

wakefib

is it ok to not eat clean when bulking? will you still get good gains?
i ask because i don't really have the drive to eat clean, and i am choosing to BodyBuild since my back is messed and i can't do any power lifting for awhile.
thanks for the info :Chef:

hmm is it ok? yea. Is it recomended for optimum gains and staying heathy no. Anybody can go to burger king and eat 3 whoppers a day to easily achieve there caloric surplus. Imagine that on your body though. Chips,icecream,pop,candy blah blah blah are not all that usable and will be converted to fat. You have to be a very motivated person to eat clean while bulking, its deff not easy. Some junk food is ok, i guess, but youll be much more happy with your results and not to mention heathy, if you eat as clean as possible.

some people shouldnt even waste there time on food like that even if they are trying to get FAT.. i was always slim growing up and i couldnt understand why cause i was eating so much junk food.. Once i replaced the junkfood with realfood i started putting weight on..So when ibulk i dont bother with that shit

Its alot easier once you plan out a diet bro.........and we all get those times when we drool over a bag of salt and vinegar, or would love to dig into some peanut m&ms....Just keep your goal in mind at all times, and it will get easier. And if you really need to cheat grab something atleast somewhat healthy.....I usually go for 3 arbys roast beef sandwiches and go home and pour a huge glass of chocolate milk.....Not exactly perfect, but if it keeps me off the real crappy stuff then ohwell.

Many beginner and intermediate bodybuilders enter bodybuilding to gain weight. While it's true that the vast majority of professional bodybuilders were blessed with terrific genetics for bodybuilding, most of the people in gyms are quite the opposite.

Top Bottom