Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Juicing Marijuana

It's the gangsta thing to do. And its stupid, and it isn't what "most people" do.

it is a euro thing it appears...and montreal-fake euro so it doesn't surprize me.
but every euro pot smoker i've met over the years twisted weed up with roll your own tobacco.
nasty if you ask me

blunt - A cigar that has been hollowed and refilled with marijuana. The term 'blunt' was originally derived from the preferred brand of cigars for this operation, Phillies Blunts.
"I twist a blunt tighter than those bitches in Havana!" - Uncle Elroy, 'Next Friday'

A blunt is not a joint, nor is it a cigar filled with pot. Instructions:

• With a razor blade, cut open a cigar & empty the contents onto something.
  • Take a chunk of the tobacco roughly equaling the amount of weed you propose putting into the blunt, and discard.
  • Put your pot and the remaining tobacco in the cigar casing.
  • Lick an edge of the cut-open cigar, stick it to the other side.
  • Share and Enjoy!(tm)
Urban Dictionary: blunt

blunt - A cigar that has been hollowed and refilled with marijuana. The term 'blunt' was originally derived from the preferred brand of cigars for this operation, Phillies Blunts.
"I twist a blunt tighter than those bitches in Havana!" - Uncle Elroy, 'Next Friday'

A blunt is not a joint, nor is it a cigar filled with pot. Instructions:

• With a razor blade, cut open a cigar & empty the contents onto something.
  • Take a chunk of the tobacco roughly equaling the amount of weed you propose putting into the blunt, and discard.
  • Put your pot and the remaining tobacco in the cigar casing.
  • Lick an edge of the cut-open cigar, stick it to the other side.
  • Share and Enjoy!(tm)
Urban Dictionary: blunt

the euro version is mixing in loose leaf tobacco in a rolling paper with teh weed.
and backwoods roll the best blunts, or so my friend says

Top Bottom