Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

joint pains?

haji

First cycle 250 test. eth on 5th shot. 5 ft 8' 180lbs 11 bf and training for at least 7 years. I'm not soar just having joint pains when I'm laying down trying to sleep. Mostly pain is in knees. Can anyone give a little advise to help ease the pain? Thank!

Deca helps me.......j/k kidding bro. Stick with what ur doing for the first cycle.
There are a ton of over the counter products like glucosamine that you could try.

first off: Are u running an AI? If u are this may be the cause of ur problem. The test itself shouldn't cause jointpain unless its because u're lifting WAY heavier than u're used to. If u're running an AI u might look into cutting the dose. At 250mg test e5d (did i get that right?) u might not need the AI. Worth looking into anyway.

Second: if ur not running any AI a simple supp like fish oil may help a bit. I'm no expert on supps so there might be something better out there. U'd have to ask Nelson or PP or someone.

Top Bottom