.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Where is my thread?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Where is my thread?
Oh to be 23 again 
Yeah you are old and bald toojh1 said:LOL.. I'm 30. I'm the old one.

superqt4u2nv said:Yeah you are old and bald too![]()
Ah now I feel better.![]()
Awwwwwwwwww no I am sowwy you sexyjh1 said:What the? I am gonna go delete ur thread now.![]()
You is my sexy visor wearing biznatchy 
swole said:for some reason my cock and sack just tucked themselves in between my thighs/ass after i read this thread
Dude you should get that checked for realswole said:for some reason my cock and sack just tucked themselves in between my thighs/ass after i read this thread

He prefers "follicly challenged."superqt4u2nv said:Yeah you are old and bald too![]()
Ah now I feel better.![]()

blueta2 said:All that AXE must have had an effect
swole said:maybe you weathered ladies should tell your crusty hubbies to wash and spray their dank dicks with some freshness, ala Axe muvga!!!
LOL I am an old timer here I don't need to get naked no more I am accepted and loved for meHumanTarget said:wtf is up with QT? she seriously hasn't been naked enuff lately...

This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














