Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

JH1.......This one is for you!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksharp01

New member
6cpydub.jpg


:qt:
 
wtf???????? looks like I have fucking MAN hands...... and I do not thank you berry much!!!! lol
the pic like exploded.........but who cares.....I so don't......at least not tonight...lol
 
jon79 said:

what???
oh please.........don't hate!!! lol


Damnit...........be nice!!!!!! I don't ever post pics unless I've been drinking....where's yours???? huh huh huh????

:kiss:
 
PuddleMonkey said:
Hell with him, I'm here :heart:

oh hell yeah............that is what I'm talking about...............someone that isn't all that picky.............you are sooooo mine.............
time to stalk my prey!!!!!!!!






















lol
 
redguru said:
Damn it, i knew there was a reason I shouldn't have went to bed early last night.

I was up WAY to late.......like 5 this morning and I'm suppose to go tubing in just a bit....ugh!!!
 
jack_schitt said:
Ksharp, if you ain't doing anything next week, you wanna run away together? Heather is cool with it..I already asked her.


okay.......good deal!!!
tell her to come pick me up already!!!
:heart:
I would do just about anything to get away from this life of mine for awhile!
 
ksharp01 said:
okay.......good deal!!!
tell her to come pick me up already!!!
:heart:
I would do just about anything to get away from this life of mine for awhile!

Ahhite...don't go backing out on me now..
 
feisty11975 said:
WTH? Of all the threads to miss, I missed THIS one! I would so have picked on her for it. lol

I figured for sure you didn't since I didn't hear anything about it.
Hell, I had a few drinks and got my new camera in....so what the hell, had fun acting like a big nerd.
:mix:
 
Turd Ferguson said:
When you gonna PM me some pics of your boobies so I can have a sick and twisted fantasy wack session thinking about you and those green eyes?

the green eyes or the visor....hummm
:lmao:

(and no boobie shot...haven't gotten that drunk yet)
 
ksharp01 said:
the green eyes or the visor....hummm
:lmao:

(and no boobie shot...haven't gotten that drunk yet)
Damit I have to work on my game. I guess these will have to do. I'll be back in 2 min. I'm gonna pound it at work in the uniral.
 
Turd Ferguson said:
Damit I have to work on my game. I guess these will have to do. I'll be back in 2 min. I'm gonna pound it at work in the uniral.

ewww pounding in the peepee room :worried:
and on the boobie shots.......many have tried and I have never and will never post up a boobie shot...have posted a cleavage shot but that is where I have to draw the line. I don't think I have seen any woman here post them up either.
 
ksharp01 said:
ewww pounding in the peepee room :worried:
and on the boobie shots.......many have tried and I have never and will never post up a boobie shot...have posted a cleavage shot but that is where I have to draw the line. I don't think I have seen any woman here post them up either.
ok im back done and done.
 
ksharp01 said:
ewww pounding in the peepee room :worried:
and on the boobie shots.......many have tried and I have never and will never post up a boobie shot...have posted a cleavage shot but that is where I have to draw the line. I don't think I have seen any woman here post them up either.
I tried a lot - all you have to do is take one of those silly face pics without a shirt on - it's not that hard. I AM though... :p
 
reno240 said:
I tried a lot - all you have to do is take one of those silly face pics without a shirt on - it's not that hard. I AM though... :p

yes you have..so you know I'm stubborn.
These pics are so damn funny...I know I was bored...lol
I barely even had my make-up on anymore
 
ksharp01 said:
ewww pounding in the peepee room :worried:
and on the boobie shots.......many have tried and I have never and will never post up a boobie shot...have posted a cleavage shot but that is where I have to draw the line. I don't think I have seen any woman here post them up either.

I will admit to trying and failing.
 
ksharp01 said:
ewww pounding in the peepee room :worried:
and on the boobie shots.......many have tried and I have never and will never post up a boobie shot...have posted a cleavage shot but that is where I have to draw the line. I don't think I have seen any woman here post them up either.

Didn't you say you'd post up breast shots if nobledude made another boob poll in his boob poll?

anyhow you look like a hot 25 year old, I'd hit it. :qt:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom