Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

James Chan's Gironda 10 8 6 15

How many of the sets are working sets?

What are your goals?

With so few exercises lateral raises, DB curls and pulldowns seem like poor choices.

I'd prefer free weights for mid/upper back and either a good morning or deadlift movement.

4 sets per exercise in this fashion...

"One calculates a 6 rep max in a given exercise and this becomes "100%". The 10 rep set is performed with 50% of that number, rest of "up to" 60 seconds is allowed then the 8 rep set is performed with 75% of the 6 rep max, rest up to 60 seconds and go with the 100% for 6 reps, finishing off with 15 reps at 35% of 6 rep max"

so it wouldn't work ?

ive been doing a 5x5 for the past 6 months and gained considerable strength but no real size, i adjusted it to 3x8 and still finding im not growing but gaining strength.. so i figured with this rep scheme id put on some mass.. and also i liked the idea of some direct arm work since i didnt put much on my arms in 5x5 and although i know the compounds are more important id like to do some arm work since i havent in like 8 months of training

Top Bottom