Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jake the Snake on WWE now...

Isn't the Dynamite Kid dead? I know British Bulldog is.. but I think Dynamite too.

Dynamite was in real bad shape from all the impact he used to dish out. i heard he was nearly a cripple.

I wanna see King Kong Bundy again. I wonder if he's still juicing and keeping up that RIDICULOUSLY low bf%.

BLITZ99 said:
wrestling... wow... i cant believe people still watch that shit.

hey, what happened to saturn?

he got fat and tattoed his fucking head... he looked terrible last time i saw him.

red rooster was terry taylor... the man was in incredible shape last time i saw him and could still go for his age.

dynamite kid is in a wheelchair and his book is really good even if you are not a wrestling fan.

JYD was in a car wreck on the way to his daughter's graduation as dead as they come.

bundy still wrestles indy cards and is fat as ever (he should have played kingpin in the daredevil movie)

van hammer was a hairstylist before wrestling and may be doing the same thing again... bottom line is that he sucked in the ring and had a horrid gimmick that was very 80's

I haven't watched wrestling since last year and i do not miss it one bit.

Top Bottom