Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jacked Strength Through the Roof~ Pump3d™ and RawMCC™ are here

Re: Jacked and Strength Through the Roof~ Pump3d™ and RawMCC™ are here

You will receive your Order 2-3 days after order date

ps:

First feedback We got privately out side my personal test market:

"Bro. Just got back from the gym. I took 6 caps of Pump3d about thirty minutes preworkout. This was two hours ago. I'm still really focused... and "buzzed" lol I want to go do something!
Awesome focus and energy just from six caps.!?....
I can't believe I'm still this hyped. I might have to double dose my melatonin tonight so I can sleep.
No really bro. This shit is for real....."

Re: Want Rock hard Muscle? and Strength Through the Roof? ~~Try Pump3d™ and RawMCC™

Wow brOmega!

I had an amazing workout. I'm still in the zone about to munch on some pwo chicken and taters. I might have to go for a run when I'm done lol

Killer focus and energy along with a good pump. I don't even train for a pump and I was swoled up nicely. Very cool. I was also sweating like a pedo on a playground :D Definite thermogenic properties in this formula.

Good job on this one brother!

I finished up a bit ago working out and took pump3d. I worked out on traps and shoulders. I felt like puking at the gym NOT because of the Pump3d but because the pump3d helped me push myself more then usual, my traps and shoulders feel fuller and super tight. So far I am enjoying both products!
:rose:

Let me know when you do, I will throw in a sample of SuperStim since your a Vet here :heart:

Last edited:
I am just finishing up an awesome lipo-shred cycle and when it is completely depleted I will git on this shit!

Top Bottom