Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's Time For A Change. I Need Some Help. Stronglift?

Not a 6 star nutrition one that's for certain lol. Buy some potassium and dandelion root, natural diuretic and good for you. A little cleanse wouldn't hurt either but one step at a time. All that bad eating probably has your lower intestines plugged up.

Good idea here I honestly wouldn't waste my money on the six star product. IMO you could even do a day or two fast where you only drink water you will be surprised how good you feel the next day

There are no magic pills, you just have to be strict about diet and exercise. Put in the effort. STUDY both like a hobby, which it is. Or a lifestyle.

It's 80% diet at least. You could take tons of pills but if you don't clean up your diet, you'll be going in circles. Calories in vs calories out. I'd start by writing down everything you eat for 3 days and go from there. Working out will definitely help but to gain that weight in the time frame you did...that all points to diet. :)

Top Bottom