Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

It's raining hard in here.

My umbrella is broken. Stupid umbrella. I had to walk almost a block into my office this morning in the pouring rain. Thankfully I don't do my hair to go to work so it looks just as shitty as it did this morning when it was dry.
 
Raina said:
My umbrella is broken. Stupid umbrella. I had to walk almost a block into my office this morning in the pouring rain. Thankfully I don't do my hair to go to work so it looks just as shitty as it did this morning when it was dry.

That sucks. U need to get a new one. Umbrella is one of those things that are always broken when you need it the most.
 
My hands were full anyhow. I'm not sure how I would have carried an umbrella (my purse, my cooler, and 6 bottles of aquafina). I need a butler.
 
The butler has wear shirts & shoes if various signs on public buildings requires it. Pants are probably a must in public too.

At home he can wear a hula skirt.
 
Top Bottom