Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Itchy scalp

yeh, I do...actually it started just recently about a few months ago. Go get head and shoulders... I didnt have a dry scalp but it worked for me.

krishna said:
Does anyone else get this from test?

Yeah, I get it, and within a few weeks of the itchy scalp I start shedding.

krishna said:

its a common side effect. can be exacerbated by AI use (this varies).

use nizoral shampoo and on alternate days head and shoulders or other "ant-dandruff" formula.

increasing fat intake (especially omega 3's) can help.

krishna said:

my friend...Under the miscroscope, follicles of MPB scalps are inflamed so there is a link with DHT production.

If you use minoxidil or other lotions that can dry the scalp this can be also the cause; the best topical for this is tricomin widely used to fight inflamation after hair transplant...

shorinryu69 said:
my friend...Under the miscroscope, follicles of MPB scalps are inflamed so there is a link with DHT production.

If you use minoxidil or other lotions that can dry the scalp this can be also the cause; the best topical for this is tricomin widely used to fight inflamation after hair transplant...

Where does one get tricomin. I know you've been doing your homework on hairloss and hairloss products so I give you props. Just make sure you know how all the different types of gear affect hairloss and apply what you've learned to steroid use and you'll be a guru. You're intentions are good my friend. Keep up the research for us. I've done lots of hairloss research related to AAS use in my day, but it gets tiresome. It's good to have someone like you putting in the work. Keep it up!

regularly itchy scalp on test generally = impending hairloss. get some finasteride.

(i've dealt with this for years)

krishna said:
Where does one get tricomin. I know you've been doing your homework on hairloss and hairloss products so I give you props. Just make sure you know how all the different types of gear affect hairloss and apply what you've learned to steroid use and you'll be a guru. You're intentions are good my friend. Keep up the research for us. I've done lots of hairloss research related to AAS use in my day, but it gets tiresome. It's good to have someone like you putting in the work. Keep it up!

krishna tricomin can be order here

http://www.tricomin.com/pages/why.html

Agree with Macro, a good start is using nizoral shampoo rotated with a hydrating/nourishing shampoo (Dercos is great...it's prescription in the U.S. I believe but you can order it online just like anything else).... shorinryu is right, most of those topical products will cause further itching and irritation (likely from the alcohol or propylene glycol, etc.)

Top Bottom