Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

isopure

ESQ

which flavor of the low carb protein is the best tasting,and how many of you use this stuff. any help would be great.

Stay away from all Ion exchanged protein...it's no good! I heard it's dead, heated protein. It's like running current or heat thru the stuff.

Nah man, that's wrong Ion Exchange Whey is one of the best, most pure, kinds of protein one can take; or so I've heard, I've never heard anything negative about it....

I use Isopure's strawberry powder simply because my cost is under 9 dollars a pound. You can get it for the same price from the protein factory, but I'm not crazy about their flavors. With Isopure, I love the taste, mixes easily, and I get zero gas or bloating. The bottled Isopure tastes even better BTW.
For a better description of the Ion Exchange process, here's an excerpt from the protein factory:

Scientific Description
Manufactured from fresh, sweet dairy whey. Using the ion-exchange process the proteins are separated on the basis of their electrical charge. The extraction works by controlling the electrical charge on the proteins using chemical reagents. The electrical charge on the proteins attaches them to resins in the reaction vessel. The product contains the proteins beta-lactoglobumin and alpha-lactalbumin. It is instantized and mixes very easily with a spoon. It is also fat and lactose free.

Bodybuilding and Athletic Supplementation Description
Ion-exchange whey isolate is excellent for any athlete wishing to try an alternative to whey concentrate. If one experiences bloating and other digestive problems, then IEWPI is a good choice. This protein mixes very easily with a spoon and probably is the best tasting protein in the Protein Factory's selection. One advantage Ion-exchange whey isolate has over CFM is that it has a 5% greater protein percentage. Which means your getting more protein for your money.

True ion exchange is pure but yes it is dead. All the microfractions are dead. CFM (cross flow microfiltered) is the best. It is by far the cleanest on the planet. No heat has been used on it. CFM is made only by Land O Lakes. They haeve a patent on it.

Where do you all learn this bad stuff about ion exchange whey? I've never heard anything bad about it until now, I'd love to read more about it being so bad if anyone can tell me. I've made some positive gains using it, so I don't know how "dead" it could be :fro:

i'm sure a most of you know it, but if you have a fast metabolism, don't use whey. whey burns fast. when i take whey, i burn it off so fast i dont' get shit from it. i take a protein with whey, soy, casein and shit in it so it is time released. max muscle high 5 is the shit!

Conclusion???

So what is the conclusion? I have been using ISOPURE for about two months now, it has helped me alot in the way of muscle development recovery. I have tried Met-rx APM 60 and I can't stand it. Isopure is the only protein that goes well with my stomach. Thats not to say that it is the best. What alternative do I have besides the ISOPURE? Is the isopure bad or not as good?
Thanks

John G.

personally, I think WesDog is right... In a way... Whey does metabolize VERY fast compared to casein, soy, and all the other kinds of protein one can consume. But at the same time, metabolized fast or not, whey is the best source of protein for making good sized gains. You just need to take a shit-load of it. I try to take 30 - 50 grams every 2 - 3 hours during the day when I'm in mass building stages of lifting. Right now I take about 200-275 grams of protein daily, not all from supplement... Only about 60g from protein powder (one shake when I wake up, on after lifting and one before bed) but that protein is all whey protein. Theoretically (I know i dont adhere to this even though I know it's the "right" way to do it) you are supposed to take slow abosorbing protein (casein) before you go to sleep, because it digests slower and therfore you have a constant stream of protein goign into your system while you sleep. Whey protein should be consumed (like i said) every 2-3 hours in 30-50 g doses, during the day. And as for brand, right now I'm taking methoxy-rpo by cytodyn and I've made some great gains in just two week (about 7 pounds) but I've taken isopure and I'm going to supplement both methoxy and isopure when I have the money. I've made great gains with isopure too, :) so MY opinion is that you should stick with it and keep lifting hard, but if you are looking for an alternative you should check out methoxy-pro (chocolate, the vanilla kinda tastes like - i dunno - fruity, oddly) anyway, that's my 5 cents...

PS -
That crap about people saying ION EXCHANGE whey protein is bad is just that - crap.. Peopel expect supplements and protein to work miracles while they sit on their asses and lift 10lbs dumbbells and expect to grow like arnold. :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: you need to push yourself to make good gains, the protein is a muscle recovery/growth aid, so if you aren't working hard don't waste your money on protein to recover muscles that you havn't worked. Isopure works and tastes good (even if it is a little on the heavy side, price-wise).

Top Bottom