Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is Var right for me?

lolabug

Ok, so i've been lifting for years. I had a baby 12 months ago and unfortunately gained ALOT of weight. And i mean well over the health 30+ I have lost every pound and then some but my body is just not what it used to be. I need to build more lean muscle to fill out some small areas of loose skin. I want a very ripped and hard look but to stay around 15% bf and still have a shape so I can compete in bikini.
Think i'm finally ready for a cycle of VAR but don't want to end up looking TOO big. current stats... i'm thinking like nathalia melo (ok maybe not quite that hard but i'm pretty soft now)
5'3
115lbs
18% bf

thinking about a 7 week cycle at 10mg a day...wasn't planning on tapering etc. could this give me the results i want

(yes i've done a lot of research, yes i know the side effects, and yes my coach has been using performance enhancing drugs for years and will monitor; 3-4 other girls at my gym who have used it but in higher doses and achieved a look in between figure/bikini)
i have no real interest in CLEN to burn fat. i do plenty of cardio as is

Thoughts?

Sounds like you've done you're homework. Tapering IMO isn't necessary and I don't see much need ever to go above 10 mgs. Clen is bad bad bad... :)

Welcome to Ef!

Sounds like you've done you're homework. Tapering IMO isn't necessary and I don't see much need ever to go above 10 mgs. Clen is bad bad bad... :)

Welcome to Ef!
I agree 10mg is plenty

I ran my first cycle at a very similar stats, I hope you lift, it sounds like it but you didnt mention it. What is your routine?

I did gain weight on cycle, I had been lifting for three years prior to my cycle I did 45 days of 10 mgs, and eating 2400 cals counting macros for protein (170) and trying to keep fat low, I did not tapper off and had no bad sides besides a little hair shedding and pumps to the point cardio was a no go over 10 minutes at the end of my cycle. So be ready to not do cardio for a few weeks...

I started at 16 percent body fat at 112, went up to 132, (10 lbs of water weight dropped two weeks post cycle) took a month to cut down to 115 and got some major gains, and body fat went down to 12-14 percent. My lifts went up 10-50 lbs

I am 5'2 22, and 115 now.

also your boobs get smaller on cycle, and make sure you get real var, its expensive and hard to find

Top Bottom