Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Is this normal, my tren E.

Excidium28

New member
5206501_tren2.jpg

5206542_tren1.jpg


I've herd of people having to put their tren in the oven for a few minutes to get rid of the crystals, but this is more like shards not crystals.
 
I finished up a bottle of their ace just a little bit ago and it didn't look anything like that. I'm not sure of the differance in color and viscosity of ace to E , but that doesn't look right. Was it frozen in the mailbox? You might just need to bake it.
 
It's just crashed from either cold temp or from not having the proper mixture ratios. Looks like normal crashed gear to me.
 
I made my own tren e. from powders and it crashed like that also. I had to add more bb and heat it up to get it to stay in solution.
 
Tren E should be a darker golden color, but yeah that gear is crashed. I suppose follow these guys advice. I have never had crashed gear before.
 
Top Bottom