Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Is this has happd to you please respond

rfowler

New member
If this has ever happened to you tell me your experience. I posted earlier how some dbol puffed my left nip up, im taking pretty high aromasin and nolva right now to try and deflate it, tell me how long in it has taken you to deflate a puffed nip before?
 
OMEGA said:
I told you what I thought bro ( and yes have dealt with it twice)
ill have to go back and check you out but really im just wondering what the length of time it took you, basically im just trying to make myself understand that it doesnt happen overnight.
 
I've dealt with this issue several times. Takes a couple weeks for the symptoms to go away after you start an AI. If you're not taking deca or tren, you can start nolvadex and get results in about 1 week.
 
Top Bottom