Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this a scam?

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
http://www.pcproschools.com

I hear ads for this place on the radio at least 5x a day. I actually went to one of their seminars. The place costs $24,500 for six months of IT classes, and apparently it's only through Microsoft certification. Seems like a good way to take advantage of people who work full time, and don't have time for day classes at a real government funded educational institution.

That chic in the video does have a nice rack though.

a good way to know if it's a scam is if they want you to pay all the money upfront brfore you arrive on campus.

StickFigure said:
a good way to know if it's a scam is if they want you to pay all the money upfront brfore you arrive on campus.

No they have financing and all that, refund schedules, deferred payments until you get a job, etc. but I want to know what kind of an education you'd get there compared to an accredited university, if employers take this place seriously, etc. I should try finding some people who graduated from there. I doubt I'll get all the straight answers from the place itself.

hanselthecaretaker said:
No they have financing and all that, refund schedules, deferred payments until you get a job, etc. but I want to know what kind of an education you'd get there compared to an accredited university, if employers take this place seriously, etc. I should try finding some people who graduated from there. I doubt I'll get all the straight answers from the place itself.

I see, well if Microsoft is involved in any way, you might be able to contact MS and get a referral from them.

StickFigure said:
I see, well if Microsoft is involved in any way, you might be able to contact MS and get a referral from them.

Good idea.

Top Bottom