Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this a good cycle?

Cpwrestlin88

Ok, so I'm planning on starting a new cycle in about a month, and I've been doing quite a bit of research on the gear I plan on using, but I can't seem to find anything regarding the use of them all together, so I figured I'd come here and see what the pros thought.

The cycle length is 8 weeks, so here goes:

Wk 1-8 - 625mg Sus @ 250 mon/wed and 125 friday Injectable
Wk 1-8 - 625mg Deca @ 250 mon/wed and 125 friday Injectable
Wk 1-4 - 35mg Dianabol ED ORAL
Wk 3-8 - 40mg Winny ED ORAL

I didn't want to overlap the orals too much in order to avoid too much strain on the liver. I'm going mostly for bulking, but I would like to tone a bit toward the end of the cycle, hence the winny.

Personal stats are 22 yrs old, 260lbs, and decent amount of experience using gear.

Really wanting to know if this cycle would be good for both bulking at the start, and toning down all the excess weight (water/fat) toward the end.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Last edited:
I'd personally run it 10 weeks at 500 mgs sust/deca get a longer cycle and not overlap the orals

Anyone out there? I'd like to get as much info as possible concerning this cycle specifically. As I said, I've found plenty of info about cycles containing a few of these, but nothing containing all of them.

That's when gains tend to stall so why stop at 8 when you're making your best gains and can still grow some more

Sust and Deca won't kick in hard until week 5 for most people. That's probably why CK recommended a ten week cycle. I'd hate to come off when I'm just seeing good gains.

BUT...8 weeks will give you some good gains as long as your diet and training are spot on.

And I'm no expert on gear by any means, but if this is your first run with deca you might consider running it a little lower than the test. But only you know your cycle experience.

Ok, thank you. I'll probably end up extending it to 10weeks then. Concerning the bulking to start focusing more on a toning aspect of things toward the end, would this cycle work?

Ok, so I'm planning on starting a new cycle in about a month, and I've been doing quite a bit of research on the gear I plan on using, but I can't seem to find anything regarding the use of them all together, so I figured I'd come here and see what the pros thought.

The cycle length is 8 weeks, so here goes:

Wk 1-8 - 625mg Sus @ 250 mon/wed and 125 friday Injectable
Wk 1-8 - 625mg Deca @ 250 mon/wed and 125 friday Injectable
Wk 1-4 - 35mg Dianabol ED ORAL
Wk 3-8 - 40mg Winny ED ORAL

I didn't want to overlap the orals too much in order to avoid too much strain on the liver. I'm going mostly for bulking, but I would like to tone a bit toward the end of the cycle, hence the winny.

Personal stats are 22 yrs old, 260lbs, and decent amount of experience using gear.

Really wanting to know if this cycle would be good for both bulking at the start, and toning down all the excess weight (water/fat) toward the end.

Thanks in advance for all the help.
drop the deca down to 450, cut the deca at the end of week 7, use inject winny.

I had originally planned to go w/ inject winny, but the price of orals was significantly cheaper. I would actually get double total mg for half the price when it came to oral vs. inject winny, which gave me the option to either run it longer or at a higher dosage. It's my understand that both oral and liquid are harsh on the liver (obviously the oral is harder on the liver), but would I see enough of a difference in injectable winny to justify the cost increase and amount of total mg decrease?

I had originally planned to go w/ inject winny, but the price of orals was significantly cheaper. I would actually get double total mg for half the price when it came to oral vs. inject winny, which gave me the option to either run it longer or at a higher dosage. It's my understand that both oral and liquid are harsh on the liver (obviously the oral is harder on the liver), but would I see enough of a difference in injectable winny to justify the cost increase and amount of total mg decrease?

the justification of a little more money would be to still be able to run the cycle you wanted and not screw your liver up. injecting winny is not liver toxic. drinking it is just as toxic as the pills.

your cycle will be to harsh, i wouldnt do it. just cut the deca dose back, drop the deca at the end of week 7 and save the winny for a cut cycle.

wait a few months after this cycle and cut.
1-8 300mg test prop ew or suspension if you can handle it.
4-8 50mg winny ed
1-10 eca 3 weeks on 2 weeks off repeat.

Top Bottom