Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this 6-Year Old Kid on Steroids? Look at his pics

I saw him on the Stern show and I was so pissed at what his parents are doing to him. His trainer says he is only on natural supplements, but there is no way a kid that young could be producing enough test on his own to support those gains.
When Howard asked him if he had any friends, the poor kid was too afraid to answer and just looked at his manager or whoever the guy was and he said we are his friends and that's all he needs.
His parent's should be shot, this kid's life is being ruined and I'd be surprised if he lives to be 20 years old. His system is going to be so fucked up when he hits puberty, he will probably drop dead of a heart atttack or liver failure or something. I'm surprised the law allows this to go on.

well I live in LA and train at venice golds, one day I was over at the firehouse and me and my son who is going to be 3 were leaving and we saw richard and his parents, I came to the decisis that he may have been a baby and young boy who couldnt grow big and healthy like a regular child, so the doctors started to administer growth hormone to him, this is done to many children, but I think the growth treatment didnt stop, there is no way that a seven year old, much less a 13 year old can look like that, after seeing him in person I said he is not on juice because that would be to detrimental to him, so I came to the conclusion about the growth hormone, I mean look at him, he is ripped, and definately got muscle build, what do bb take gh for, for rapid fat loss to be converted to ripped muscle and great muscle shape............gh..........so if I wasnt a nice guy I would have gone up to him and his peeps and said, so how many Iu's did you shoot today.

ya i saw him on tv i heard that he is sick or something...and the docs must of gave him something like anavar.....plus he is a t a low weight and trianing well help him look good if you drop the bf% like him.....

Hate to burst all your bubbles, but there was an expo last fall (right after the Ripleys Believe It Or Not show that featured him.) He is an 18 year old Touring Russian Circus performer that defected to the U.S. At least that is what one bro on the board here said.

YOU'VE got to DRAW THE LINE SOMEWHERE... and this kid's parents and "trainers" have gone way to far drugs or not! Let the kid have some type of life... bet he's burned out by 15 or 16 and never trains again!!!

:splat:

Very sad

That kid must be on juice for those gains at his age. I agree, his parents should be in jail.

I saw this kid at Gold's in Venice for a photo shoot. I'm almost certain it was the same body, this kid in the picture looks like a different face, but there is a kid his age with this physique. I did several double takes when I saw him.

I feel sorry for that kid. And the pic is really him i saw him at the Arnold Classic in columbus. He almost looks fake, but i wish that kid the best of luck.

Top Bottom