Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there a legit myostatin neutralizer on the market

londrA

So I found one... this product is made out of extract of the sea vegetable and according to the description online it works as mass builder, I never had good gains with supplements derivative from herbs, have you guys used this supplement?
Can we now inhibit myostatin or is it all bologna marketing?

It's pixy dust. You can not inhibit myostatin with supplements. Even if you could inhibit it, it would cause your organs to grow at an accelerated rate and you would probably be dead within 10 years.

It's an interesting idea and something I have research in depth. All the cows where they manipulated the myosatin gene died early and were extremely unhealthy.

Long story short - it's a scam. Save your money. No supplement will be able to manipulate myosatin. You would actually have to manipulate your DNA prior to being born.

Its a thing which is too good to be true indeed.

So I doubt you could really find something even remotely close to it.

yes its BS. but there are drugs out there that can do this.. however in studies they noticed certain parts of the body would grow. like with females their thighs would get larger compared to other muscles. how about if your heart decided to grow larger? these are very risky and you would be nuts to spend thousands on myostatin neutralizer, considering many of them are fakes

my best advice is worry more about improving your diet and training and do it the right way

This is a marketing scam - there is nothing that will be able to manipulate safely your myustatin levels, so be sure that a mere supplement will not be able to do so.

Better use this money to use some supplements with some scientific basis and studies made on them.

Top Bottom