Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Lipokinetix catabolic?

smokinghawk

I can see how a mictochondrial uncoupler might impede muscle gains (then again, perhaps THAT'S not even true--it just seems like it woul dbe common sense to me). But is Lipok catabolic, or is it muscle-sparing like an ECA stack otherwise is?

The reason I'm asking is that I want to know how much "anabolic support" to use to offset Lipok and T3 stacked for cutting. I'll use T3 at about 40mcd/day, which isn't too much (50 seems to be the standard, with some guys doing 60+).

stacking t3 and lipo-k may be very unpleasant..

and catabolic.. beware of lipo-k headaches

it is usually a good idea to run AS with t3 (this probably applies to lipo-k and its thyroid metabolite)

Gotcha. I'm knocking T3 out of the stack. Lipok by itself does fine with me--no headaches, still have great workouts, not too sweaty, etc.

So now I change my question: is Lipok BY ITSELF catabolic?

Its not really anticatabolic and its not catabolic being an uncoupler.

It won't burn muscle like dieting/cardio can.

But it won't really protect it either.

Should add that
the nor in the lipok would be considered catabolic.
EC stacks are anti-catabolic for only a short period of time after each dose then they turn catabolic like normal dieting/cardio CAN be.

Though in short, I'd have to say Lipok isn't really catabolic despite that. Since really the usnea overshadows all the other ingredients the NC just helps with energy. Its possibly catabolic fat burning power in comparison to usnea's non-catabolic (gonna use that word instead of anti since it doesn't offer protection) fat burning is negligible.

PS:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us find some pure usnea. I've ran tons of searches too doesn't seem to be available. Even back when I had lipo I wanted just the usnea so I could use more w/ only stimmin myself pretraining.

Ditto on the DNP up above, I've tried it. I like to run it low dose like usnea, the high and even normal doses are hard to bear (though a shitload more effective) I tried to get some more, but got scammed. I'd rather do usnea though at least usnea as alternative healthy uses. (though I bet DNP actually does some beneficial things to your system along with all the negatives of course, read it upregulates beta receptors for one)

Last edited:
Hey Enock pm me about the usnic acid. I may have some caps available of pure usnic acid in a couple of weeks, and may even pass out some for free (actually, more as an experiment to see which dosage is equivalant to say 200mg of DNP. Is 20mg of Usnic Acid =200mg DNP? 50mg? 100mg??

Im planning to see for myself.

Macro, was that question intended for me? If it was, I didn't say such a thing. Just didn't know who you were throwing the question at.

Top Bottom