Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it Wrong to Use Dynamite to Fish?

If I were in a survival situation and had to eat, then there's nothing wrong with it.

It is illegal here in NC though, and highly unethical IMO.

Also, fish dont feel it when you hook them because they lack the area of the brain that registers pain the way humans feel it. They dont even feel any pain from being hooked. You must remember thier nervous system is a couple hundred million years less advanced than ours.

They dont like to be suffocated by not being in water though.

I think the natives can do it,they dont have fishing restrictions,but I dont ever suggest giving them tnt

circusgirl said:
it's also cheating, a bit like taking caffeine tablets instead of drining coffee.

Hey! I resemble that remark. :)

ECA does not mean effedrine, COFFEE, Aspirin :)

TNT for fishing is illegal, dumb, and kills *everything*, not good at all.

AustinTX said:

Hey! I resemble that remark. :)

ECA does not mean effedrine, COFFEE, Aspirin :)

TNT for fishing is illegal, dumb, and kills *everything*, not good at all.

Nah I didn't mean ECA, I know you need precise caffeine doses for that, I meant aking pro plus for going clubbing, or being more alert at work.... I prefer starbucks....

I admit it would be fun to try, but if you get caught with tnt you will be spending hard time with Osamas brother. The laws surrounding explosives are EXTREME(in the case of dynamite), and that was before 9/11. You won't have to worry about the charges for blowing the fish up. Other ways to catch fish: you can use an old telephone hand crank and connect it to probes going into the water. Then crank it and it will stun the fish and they float to the top. You can do the same thing with earthworms, placing spikes into wet ground and electrifying them and the earthworms will come out of the ground. When Im in the mood for fish, it's most easy to catch friday nights here at the local bar $5.00 all you can eat catfish.

Top Bottom