Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it true that all the Nor prohormones are not associated with hair loss.

A very sincere thank you. Would this happen at a specific dosage and if possible what conditions are you talking about?

dknyguy said:
A very sincere thank you. Would this happen at a specific dosage and if possible what conditions are you talking about?

A genetic predisposition for male pattern hair loss. You could not pin down a dosage, unfortunatley. Just know to keep your eye out for it if you already have a receding hairline.

- Bill

Ok now here is the topper. How much of this stuff should I be taking to get some solid result. I am not looking to get huge but just that boost that the pro hormones give. Basically how many milligrams. Looking to take, norandrostendiol, and norandrostendione.

dknyguy said:
Ok now here is the topper. How much of this stuff should I be taking to get some solid result. I am not looking to get huge but just that boost that the pro hormones give. Basically how many milligrams. Looking to take, norandrostendiol, and norandrostendione.

I would just go with a dermal norandrostenediol, as both PH's are pretty ineffective orally unless you take excessive amounts. Avant Labs' Nor-ADerm and Ergopharm's Nor-Androspray are both good products. Use at the max recommended dosage.

- Bill

Ok i seem to be pushing this topic further but would you recommend using both oral and dermal. I have a few bottles of nortesten that I got basically for free. Can I use that with the dermal.

dknyguy said:
Ok i seem to be pushing this topic further but would you recommend using both oral and dermal. I have a few bottles of nortesten that I got basically for free. Can I use that with the dermal.

you would have to take a whole bottle of nortesten once per day to obtain any results.

Top Bottom