Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Is it still cool to be goodlooking?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HighIntensity
  • Start date Start date
only if you're good looking.. cuz if you're not then the ugly folk will find some other reason to pick on ya.
 
HS Lifter said:
Yes, but if you dont have the asshole personality to go with it, your not gonna pick up the chicks.

Interesting

but I think later in life outside of HS and College you will find women get tired of the bad boy image
 
decem said:
only if you're good looking.. cuz if you're not then the ugly folk will find some other reason to pick on ya.

you always spit the knowledge nugs
 
Yes, HI. I guess girls finally get smart after college.

On that note, first day of college starts at 9:30 am. woo hoo.

Im a pretty nice guy though.
 
I watched zoolander this weekend...I couldn't help but think of HI.
 
i have learned to distrust pretty people, be they male or female.

they usually have made it so far in life by getting by on their surface features alone, and have not developed the more important traits needed to attract and keep friends and lovers, such as intelligence, personality, loyalty and kindness.

don't take this personally, corn!!!!!:D
 
ttlkpkg.....I think you're a respectable guy.

HI...you ever have 3 friends die in a gasoline pump fight?
 
ttlpkg said:


Well the gig is up since you can see me in my avatar. Just call me smart, witty and respectable.

Ok, witty and respectable.

How about 1 out of 4?

I'm with you, but I'm not sure which one I am.....
 
Wodin - did you like that piece of shit? Me, and my 2 friends that were watching it, thought that it 3as one of the worst movies ever made.


Oh, and I hope its not cool to be good looking, otherwise I am out of luck.
 
Bullit - it was okay. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The whole scene with the guys blowing themselves up to a wham tune was about as funny as it got.
 
Good looking does not automatically make you cool. If you have a shitty personality and no people skills...you'll just be a good looking geek...LOL :mix:
 
i thought zoolander was pretty cool.....

the orgy scene was funny, the petrol pump fight had me in tears as did the sound track to it (and the statue at the end)

magnum was funny too......it was just 1 gag stretched out but it was a really funny gag. :D
 
We'll I'm good looking and a bit of an asshole, I get chics but then again I get dumped a lot too. Life is very dichotomous.
 
spatts said:
Only if you're smart, witty, and respectable too.

Damn right. There is nothing worse then being really attracted to someone, and the open up their mouth to talk, and you want to run the other way.
 
happy do you actually think you know the real me?

wodin I could give you some hair tips if you want
 
well girls seem to treat me better then my freinds lol so I guess in their mind it is..they basically tend to focus on me and ignore my friends is more like it
 
Big Buck said:
Good looking does not automatically make you cool. If you have a shitty personality and no people skills...you'll just be a good looking geek...LOL :mix:

Yeah, take Stone Phillips for example.
 
kronk said:


Damn right. There is nothing worse then being really attracted to someone, and the open up their mouth to talk, and you want to run the other way.

yea, i hate it when they have dragon breath too.
 
Top Bottom