Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is it ok to mix deca with your protein drink

Status
Not open for further replies.
cyberstiener said:
Ya I'd be suprised to see you wearing that shirt in a gym also.

lol, I would be surprised to SEE you in a gym whether wearing clothes or not. Hell, with all your naturalness, you should hang out with Skip LaCour. He's all natural, too. Maybe you could share your shirt with him, and then he could get the stares from all the chicks.

This isn't real is it? This is just amaf, correct?

M0NSTER said:
YES. I am natural now, I wear a t-shirt to the gym that says "100% NATURAL BODYBUILDER". If I start taking roids can I still wear that shirt. Everyone at my gym likes that shirt, and girls are really surprised when they see it.

LOL

M0NSTER said:
YES. I am natural now, I wear a t-shirt to the gym that says "100% NATURAL BODYBUILDER". If I start taking roids can I still wear that shirt. Everyone at my gym likes that shirt, and girls are really surprised when they see it.

WTF? ehhhhhhhhh forget it.

If you guys want I can make some shirts for you. It will be the same kind that I have. I can make L, XL, XXL .

They say "100% ALL NATURAL BODYBUILDER" centered in caps. The t-shirt is very high quality and the words are embroidered onto it. The words are large, and the font looks good too.

Black lettering on white background $30
White lettering on black background $35

types of tshirts available

standard cotton t, $0
cotton ribbed muscle t, $2
muscle tank top, $2
stretch cotton t, $5
sweatshirt, $10

There is nothing on the back, but I can print something on there if you want, for an extra $5. If it is a big logo then it might cost more i dont know. I know these shirts are expensive but they are the best quality i can find and are very durable.

hey bro

PRINT ME A SHIRT PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE

HAVE IT SAY THIS OK?

"MY NAME IS MONSTER. I AM A TOTAL ASS WIPE. I LIKE TO JUDGE OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE MORE DRIVE AND DESIRE THAN ME. AND I JUST HATE THE FACT THAT THERE ARE 8 YR OLDS WHO ARE STRONGER THAN ME. OH, AND THE LADIES LOVE ME TOO, CAUSE I GIVE THEM SOMETHING GREAT TO LAUGH AT. BE JUST LIKE ME- A WALKING DILDO WITH EARS"

HAVE IT SAY THAT ON THE BACK, WITH BLACK LETTERING AND A WHITE BACKGROUND. THANKS DUDE, I WILL WAIT EXCITEDLY FOR IT TO COME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom