Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Is it Law.. written in the Big Book

Evil_Frisky

~Show Quality Bitch~
Platinum
Is every office required to have the office Skank?
 
StickFigure said:
I wish I had an office skank! LOL!

I would gladly give you ours.

She sometimes makes my skin crawl.. and I'm really not too nice to her at times.
 
StickFigure said:
Does she dress like a whore?

No, i don't think ive ever seen her dressed the part. She breaks the 'oil field' office code.. did the first day she got here.

LOL
 
StickFigure said:
what is the 'oil field' office code?

just put it this way..

she spends more time in the shop with the coil hands than she does in her office.
 
oh so she shakes her butt and wants all the attention on her?
Yeah I think eveyrone has one of those. We did:( She acted like a dog in heat and I would keep everyone i knew away from her
 
StickFigure said:
LMAO!! Isn't that what a woman is supposed to do in the office?? :chomp:

I didn't get the same handbook as her.
 
SoKlueles said:
oh so she shakes her butt and wants all the attention on her?
Yeah I think eveyrone has one of those. We did:( She acted like a dog in heat and I would keep everyone i knew away from her

hater

Office entertainment is a requirement for well being
 
We don't have one. There are very few females and there are 2 of us under 36. Neither of us is skanky (though she has a little bit of white trash edge to her and she wears very cheap unflattering shoes).
 
Volva_Diaphragm said:
mine doesn't have one :(

come work for us

Im not the skank biatch :chomp:
 
bigmann245 said:
its funny when they come up after being on stage and ask if there coochie lips were showing.... i about died...

Thats normal though isn't? I hear that question every day too :worried:
 
We have one she is a busty 5ft tall and a jiggly 5ft wide.her teeth look like baked beans.( all 9 of them) and she has a sexy lisp.when her mouth is not full of gummie bears.that are allways in her dest.
 
morph60 said:
We have one she is a busty 5ft tall and a jiggly 5ft wide.her teeth look like baked beans.( all 9 of them) and she has a sexy lisp.when her mouth is not full of gummie bears.that are allways in her dest.


LOL...I know who it is Morph, "Shawooooon"

Yummy Gummy.
__________________
Mythicwrld

"We deceive ourselves when we fancy that only weakness needs support. Strength needs it far more."
 
mine doesn't have one

come work for us



Im not the skank biatch




The entertainment value of that exchange was priceless.
 
Frisky said:
Is every office required to have the office Skank?

Yes, well and...yes. I guess it equates to the pecking order of things. Glad I don't work in any one particular location for more than a few days or so - hopefully keeps me out of the 'skank ranks'.
__________________
Mythicwrld

"We deceive ourselves when we fancy that only weakness needs support. Strength needs it far more."
 
Top Bottom