Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is GABA still anyone's favourite ?

Risky

Does anyone remember gamma Aminobutyric acid?
It claims to raise GH levels after ingestion, 5g taken preferably 30 mins before bed.
I am skeptical of the GH release but i think it helps in my sleep. It gives me better quality sleep though.
The initial tingling of the face and extremeties after ingestion warms the body...hitting like a wave..is that flushing?
Anyone has experience with this stuff?

I've used GABA before and also noted the same effects that you have experienced. As far as muscle building, I wouldn't rate it. However getting a better quality of sleep may contribute in the long run to increased muscle mass.

I got some GABA yesterday (GH KICK) and got the tingles and warm feelings... Kinda liked it. Made my muscles all relax and and a general feeling of wellbeing. Took 2 scoops (30g I think) before bed as the tub suggested (10 mins before) and got the best night sleep Ive had in years!!! Kinda pricey though. It rekons that it releases HGH but im sceptical about this.

STUBS

I love GABA!!!!!! I feel besides injectable HGH, its the ONLY GH releaser PERIOD! I can't find it anywhere, and I am sad..............

Old Schook

I remember when AST had some on the market. Does AST still make it? Does AST even have a web site?

Shit, I can't even remember what AST stands for....

BELL$

I used AST's GABA for about a week, it made me itch like crazy for about 45 minutes after taking it. I couldnt sleep because I had to scratch, especially around my neck and chest.

i haven's used this stuff becaus i'm too young to. You're really not suppossed to be using it unless you're over 30, that's when your GH starts decreasing. Before that you're playing w/ it when you're already excreting enough. These products will not make you excrete more than normal range anyway.
I've also heard many similar side effects to GABA and more.

YEAH! WTF?

If anyone has taken too much niacin they know what this feels like. it is VERY similar to a niacin flush. I DON'T like it! I took 2.5 grams of GABA and felt like I was being poked with needles on my arms, feet, and face. uuuggh!

I'm never taking that shit again!

Top Bottom