Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is creatine worth the cash ??

Vision

I have heard mixed reviews about it.....I used it for a few weeks, and I did start to notice some gains, but how do you all feel on the subject ?

I think you are asking that on the wrong board and want to get flamed:( . I would suggest going to the supplement board and look it up. I think its good shit if that helps any.

Most people who say creatine works are those that are in their first 2-3 years of bodybuilding and are seeing natural gains frequently, Or inconsistent trainers who take time off and use creatine to get back into it and again mistake their natural gains for creatine.

Why not just supplement it? It's not a magic formula by any means, but it does give your body more resources for more energy to work your muscles harder. It's like having enough protein to grow on, enough water to stay hydrated, or enough poon for your wanger. It's cheap, safe, and often effective. Just head down to GNC on super Tuesdays and buy the clearance marked ones that are near shelf date. I picked up 6 months worth for 20 bucks.

Bro, probably the wrong board but some supplements are instrumental in assisting your growth while on AS, so we'll assume you are juicin'. Those are creatine, and protein. Creatine is very important in my book. The only other supps I'd mess with would be liver aids like, cranberry extract, milk thistle, and saw palmetto. DON'T forget to drink your water though - MORE than a gallon a day! GOOD LUCK!!!

;)

In my opinion, creatine is more for helping you work out....rather than build muscle (well the muscle building phase...protein synthesis etc blah blah)

Its hard to tell how much it affected me. i could squeeze out more reps with out the crazzzzzzy burn in the muscles. thats the only benifit for me.

The last time i loaded.......i exploded and there were plenty rumors going around as to why i was holding so much water.

soons as i finished. i lost a lot of water......
in my eyes....its worth the money. if you get it cheap.

everyone has their own opinion this is mine

Creatine sucks........it's so expensive that you might as well just throw your money away. I got NO noticeable results from it. Look into androstnedione if you want to natural

guards said:
Creatine sucks........it's so expensive that you might as well just throw your money away. I got NO noticeable results from it. Look into androstnedione if you want to natural

creatine sucks, but look into andro-if natural...WHAT!!!!!?????

creatine can be a useful tool at times, and it goes great stacked w/ TEST....

...ALSO first couple of days after dnp use

and its really not expensive at all.....

Top Bottom