Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Creatine Loading really necessary??

sparky_d2

Is it REALLY that important to go through with the loading phase?? Any feedback is well appreciatied. Thanks!!

No, this is not important IMO. I believe there was a study published about this. Yes, your muscles get saturated with creatine faster with the loading phase, but they will also get saturated with continuous use of the regular dosage.

I don't ever use a loading phase for 3 reasons.

1. I usually use creatine while doing a training cycle for a pling competition, so that is more than enough time for my muscles to get saturated.

2. At a bw of 150, that is way too much creatine for me! That would be like an extra 850 cals in a day.

3. I think it's a conspiracy by the creatine companies to make you buy more product because you use it up so dang fast that way.

I have seen gains with creatine. Not ones that are measurable per se, but I do notice a difference in my workouts. Maybe the weight feels a little lighter, or I can bang out one or two more reps. I also think it aids my recovery some.

I have been using it on and off for around 5 years. I think it's a wonderful supplement.

load if you want to reach your saturation point faster otherwise...steady dosing for about 4 weeks will get you loaded....i prefer 5g x 3 times a day for 3 days......that does it for me....the emphasis should be on creatine post workout during that 3 hour window......that will speed up the process

It's not worth the money at all
You should get your energy from inside , think about crushing those weights , no need for extra stimulants

Of course it's worth the money, Moen. Millions of dollars have been spent on research, it's a proven fact it works.

Loading? Nope, no need. As stated before, you'll eventually becoma saturated.

Moen said:
It's not worth the money at all
You should get your energy from inside , think about crushing those weights , no need for extra stimulants
Let's say it gives you 1/2% increase in strength and that's the difference between winning and losing, is it worth it? And by way, it's not a stimulant.

Top Bottom