Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is CLA pills effective more than flax oil for fat loss

missyd143

hey guys i just bought a small bottle of cla ($19)at gnc and i heard its good for fat loss..but the ingredient is safflower oil and i have the actul SAFFLOWER oil at my house..should i just use the oil and return the cla and get liquid L-CArntinie ? or is all these supps a waste...thanks

missyd143 said:
hey guys i just bought a small bottle of cla ($19)at gnc and i heard its good for fat loss..but the ingredient is safflower oil and i have the actul SAFFLOWER oil at my house..should i just use the oil and return the cla and get liquid L-CArntinie ? or is all these supps a waste...thanks

#1) I don't believe in CLA until more proof is given, so return the bottle
#2)just use your safflower oil w/ some flaxseed oil, I think the two together make a good combo
#3) you can get carnitine, but I would suggest NYC and R-ALA as a RALISTIC alternative

Mr.X

missyd143 said:
thanks Mr x...what exactly will be better for fat loss,,,,ClA or L cartinine?

Probably neither, but if you really want a concrete answer: L-carnitine.

Mr.X

L-carnitine is useful for fat loss but you have to take so huge amounts that it is not worth the money

Anthrax said:
L-carnitine is useful for fat loss but you have to take so huge amounts that it is not worth the money

EXACTLY, LIKE I SAID BEFORE BOTH PRODUCTS ARE USELESS. HOWEVER, OUT OF THE TWO, CARNITINE IS SURELY THE BETTER OF THE TWO EVILS.

Mr.X

Top Bottom