Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is bodybuilding another eating disorder?

My first cycle was awesome. With the rewards I achieved, I seen several more cycles in the future. Guess what? I never got that big again despite two more cycles. The second one was pills only and really, really sucked. The third one was good for 3 weeks then stalled. I've got shoulder and elbow problems that hold me back a lot.

I dunno...trying to run two businesses makes it impossible to really be a bodybuilder. My schedule is totally whacko for one thing.

I liked what Frackal had to say about average people winding up average. Who wants to be average? I am a big fan of being yourself and doing what you enjoy and is important to you.

I think many people go way overboard with their lifting and diet but that is what they want to do so more power to them.

I have quit cycles because of ineffectiveness and the dedication to the cycle hurts my income. Plus I like being somewhat unintimidating since I work with people so much.

OK...I feel better.

No its not a disorder

I do it because it proves to myself that I am actually real and my life is not just about working and decaying on some sofer.

I also do it because most of the population won't do it because they are incapable of leaving there comfortised easy come easy go lifestyle which ultimately leads to and means.....nothing.

If you treat your body like shit and do not care for your physical appearance, then you are not happy, one way or another and you will deem to find this happiness elsewhere, in eating shit and buying useless items. This is where your life is, in a dvd or a video game. Is this all you are worth?

Some people get smashed on alcohol because it makes them feel powerful, again easy come easy go.

Well, this is my power.

We're bodybuilders and will obviously take a defensive stance against a statement like this. Its hard to be completely objective about it, especially when the topic is so hard to define.

I tend to agree with many of both p60 and Frackals comments.

Top Bottom