StickFigure
New member
Just wondering.
Post up if you are.
Post up if you are.
nycgirl said:No where near. I invest my K in the crowns of others.
nycgirl said:No where near. I invest my K in the crowns of others.
StickFigure said:Your usertitle is sooo not true.
Cry me a river.redguru said:If I keep losing in the bookie forum, I might have to give mine back!
75th said:Cry me a river.
In other news, I should have some crowns. Shit, Im way past a million.
They should have some skull-and-crossbone icons for folk as negative as me.
75th said:Cry me a river.
In other news, I should have some crowns. Shit, Im way past a million.
They should have some skull-and-crossbone icons for folk as negative as me.

and who might that be, fatty?nycgirl said:Its a nickname given to me by someone special.![]()
GoldenDelicious said:and who might that be, fatty?![]()
superqt4u2nv said:
hi stickStickFigure said:Hi QT!![]()
you...forgot....about me....nycgirl said:Damn, you did call me that first.
I totally forgot about you.

This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














