Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 8 weeks long enough for a testosterone cypionate cycle?

New user also....finishing 4th cycle of test c....6'0, 210 lbs....take 200 mg/week....on 12th week of cycle....normally i have taken 4 weeks off, and then start back up...

Dont care about bulk, as that is not reason for usage...take other meds the suppress my sex drive, so i use test c to get me into acceptable levels for a 30 year old...blood is around 600-800.

Question is how long should i cycle off? I dont experience a crash, feel fine....can tell the levels are coming down, but doesnt rock my world...dont use any ancillary post meds....open to it, but havent had any weird experience just having the normal test kick back up.

how long is cycling on for, too long?

any suggestions would be appreciated.

IMO 8 weeks is great, i always start noticing my gains on test cyp begin to deminish week 9

also personaly i get over cycling after 10 weeks, i actuslly look forward to coming off by week 10,

week 8 is usually a nice spot

i persoanly also start notcing more side effects the longer i stay on cycle

Can't do that with EQ though.

why not? i know many that have done it with success, myself included

yeah i haven't run eq myself but i dont see why 10 weeks of deca is ok but 10 weeks of eq is frowned upon when they both have the same ester attached too them .

this might be a good thread to start .. i would like to get to the bottom of this, what do u guys think ?

sorry for hijacking thread .

Top Bottom