Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 1-AD liver toxic? And stacking it with Dbol (PA1?)

69Muscle

I've always been impressed with the 1-AD results, however I would like to stack it with dbol to see the results.

I've done a 3 cycles of 1-AD and 1 cycle of Dbol. I would like to mix these two and catalog the effects and differences. I would probably stack it with 4-AD as well to help the libido, I also have clomid for post along with Armidex for the entire cycle.

Cycle thoughts:
Is 900mg of 1-AD and 40mg of Dbol e/d too much for my liver to handle (with proper liver detox of course)
12 sprays of 4-AD 2x a day
.25mg of Armidex E/D

clomid post cycle:

REmember I'm not a rookie to the cycles, so please post all your thoughts into this. If you don't think it's good for the liver please tell me. I've done a cycle of 40mg of Dbol for 6 weeks and my liver values are fine ( I don't drink anything but water and OJ)

first i always wanted to tell you bro I love your Camaro, shit is hot

second i always wanted to do this cycle, make sure you have plenty of nizoral, saw palmetto (and the right SP) milk thistle, ala, cranberry extract. Most on this board will tell you don't waste your money just go with real TEST because its cheaper. I could see a cycle like this giveing you 20 pounds easy.

Since 1-ad does not convert to estrogen, the only bloat will come from the dbol,. this you know though. Im sure you will hit record lifts on everything with this cycle, please keep us informed.

believe it or not i wanted to do this and add Fina. Liver probs i don't know about.

HighIntensity said:
first i always wanted to tell you bro I love your Camaro, shit is hot

second i always wanted to do this cycle, make sure you have plenty of nizoral, saw palmetto (and the right SP) milk thistle, ala, cranberry extract. Most on this board will tell you don't waste your money just go with real TEST because its cheaper. I could see a cycle like this giveing you 20 pounds easy.

Since 1-ad does not convert to estrogen, the only bloat will come from the dbol,. this you know though. Im sure you will hit record lifts on everything with this cycle, please keep us informed.

believe it or not i wanted to do this and add Fina. Liver probs i don't know about.

Thanks for the comment of the car, she's in the garage right now sleeping for winter. April 1st she comes out of the garage.

You seem to be having good results from 1-TEST and it doesn't matter what you say some people will just believe that PH are shit. I got awsome gains from 1-AD and 4-AD combo, my libido suffered greatly and since I still have a g/f I'm a little worried about doing this cycle.

I have the Armidex for the bloat and gyno from Dbol. Dbol alone I made some nice gains on the bench and the scale. Thanks to Clomid I've seemed to keep most of my gains but lost some strength. (I got a cold right after cycle too that kicked my ass so it's hard to tell how much strength I lost)
So I think I'm going to try this. Like all my cycles I will catalog this everyday and share the results. With Pictures pre and post cycle for a 7 week run. I always take the liver protectants, I was just worried that the additition of 1-AD will harm the liver more then just the dbol alone.
Thanks for the info and help bro, I look foward to your journal of 1-TEST gains. That should be a sticky once completed, I think you'll be happy with the gains from a legal substance.

BTW I also have 200 pill of Proviron I'm going to take to combat the libido issue. So the entire cycle will look like this.

900mg of 1-AD E/D (3 pills 3x a day)
40mg of Thai Dbol
.25mg Armidex E/D
12 sprays of 4-AD E/D
25mg of Proviron E/D

I will follow the cycle up with 50mg of Clomid E/D and still maintain the Armidex and Proviron E/D for 3 weeks.

So now the 2 remaining questions are
Will 1-AD act like a 17AA and harmliver functions.
And how long to wait post cycle of the 1-AD to take Clomid. Is it like TEST alone where you have to wait 3 weeks after last injection? Since it's oral I don't know that answer.

I'm looking for 20lbs keepable on this cycle.

Last edited:
So I e-mailed Patrick Arnold about this question and here's my e-mail with his comments:

> I have 2 quick questions.
>
> I'm going to stack 900mg of 1-AD E/D with 40mg of an oral 17AA substance.
> (Use your imagination) for 7 weeks.
>
> * Does 1-AD affect liver functions the same way a 17AA substance does?
> (meaning can I do both without suffering more damage then the 17aa alone?)

1-AD can raise ALT levels and lower HDL cholesterol like other orals
can, but not to the extent of many of the more potent 17aa's. So you
may increase somewhat the stress to your liver by adding the 1-AD to
your oral steroid

>
> * And I have Clomid for Post cycle, I know injectable test you should wait 3
> weeks for Clomid therapy, does 1-AD have the same time frame?
>

I don't know how to best use clomid (who does?) and I imagine it would
vary greatly from person to person. Many do not even need it at all

Maybe you should reduce your 1-AD dosage for this cycle to 600mg a day

Nice guy that Pat. :)

enrage said:
u should use primo instead of 1-ad.

1-AD is stronger than primo (compared at their respective normal dosages). Primo is a weak drug orally and not very strong injectably either. However it is quite a bit less androgenic than 1-AD

Top Bottom