Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

irritating song...

I am no a trance enthusiast, by any means, but for some reason, dj sammy & yanou-heaven has struck a nerve and I (hate to say it..:mad: ), kind of like it.

but you aint heard that from me, 'cuz I ain't one to gossip
 
Speaking of irritating songs, when Shaggy's new album comes out in Oct/Nov., I'm going to have a good reason to start beating up radio DJs again.

Shaggy is one of the punkest motherfuckers on the planet. And the gayest thing about him is that the voice he does on records isnt even his real voice. He's just a black guy that talks in a crazy fuckin voice that deserves to get beat down.

"Dance & Shout" is the only decent thing he ever put out.
 
Top Bottom