Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Irony of Obama Care

Young voters who were all for social welfare, tax the rich, occupy Wall Street, are getting it back to them in the form of health care premiums.

They young (healthy) are paying substantially more to cover the old and sick. They don't like it at all. Going to be interesting how this plays out in moving the youth back to the center/ right.
Medicare and Social Security are wealth transfers from the young to the old that have been going on for decades and very popular among everyone......The government will just claim the young will get theirs eventually at the expense of others...that's probably why the government teaches shitty math skills. Even a basic understanding of arithmetic exposes the programs. I'm with Bastiat when he proclaimed the purpose of government was for everyone to try to live at the expense of everyone else.

Medicare and Social Security are wealth transfers from the young to the old that have been going on for decades and very popular among everyone......The government will just claim the young will get theirs eventually at the expense of others...that's probably why the government teaches shitty math skills. Even a basic understanding of arithmetic exposes the programs. I'm with Bastiat when he proclaimed the purpose of government was for everyone to try to live at the expense of everyone else.

How cute - Java is drunk again.

He comes crawling back so often that we may be forced to rename the EF site www.mel.com

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom