Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Irony of Obama Care

billfred

Young voters who were all for social welfare, tax the rich, occupy Wall Street, are getting it back to them in the form of health care premiums.

They young (healthy) are paying substantially more to cover the old and sick. They don't like it at all. Going to be interesting how this plays out in moving the youth back to the center/ right.

I've thought exactly the same thing.

The young, college-aged kids who help put Barry in office are the ones who can't find jobs now. There's a huge band of 25-30 year olds that never got off to a good start in the job market. And when the market finally recovers, employers will gravitate toward a 22-year old fresh-out-of-school kid instead of one of these false-start kids.

In a weird way, the system worked. Those kids wanted some change, and now they've got it.

Oh and P.S. The youth unemployment rate for blacques right now is 28.2%, in case anyone was keeping score. I sure am glad they broke 90% for Barry in the last election.

troll_obama_540.jpg

I loved the security expert who showed them how people were using SQL injection attacks to probe their database.

Jesus fuck guys. That's like freshman year stuff.

I loved the security expert who showed them how people were using SQL injection attacks to probe their database.

Jesus fuck guys. That's like freshman year stuff.

I missed most of my freshman year.

Vag was parked on my face. :)

Top Bottom