Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ireland cycle

bastiaan89

Hey,

Kind of an introduction topic and question at the same time.
I've been in Dublin, Ireland now for a while and as this topic ' xww.elitefitness.com/forum/steroid-laws/bodybuilding-gear-ireland-steroids-legal-38040.html ' (just change the first x into a w, can't make a post containing an url before 25 posts apparently) suggests juice is legal over here.
Would be convenient though the post is dated.
Is this still valid?
I' m looking to do my first cycle, just test at a low dose (enth 300 e/w for 8 wks).
Been bbing for about 3 years intensively.
Nearing 23 years of age, making good progress and want to step it up.
Was going to do 500mg enth e/w for about 9 wks and 30mg dbol for the first 5-6 wks but decided to start a bit slower now.
Had already gotten that gear but that was in a different country and when I moved somewhere and shipped it with the mail it didn't arrive.
Anyways is it still legal here?
Cheers

Bastiaan, to the best of my knowledge, posession is not illegal, although selling it is, and bringing it in to the country is (hence customs can remove it). I am open to correction however.

I'm trying to get some gear in Dublin, are you purchasing yours locally or via the internet?

Bastiaan, to the best of my knowledge, posession is not illegal, although selling it is, and bringing it in to the country is (hence customs can remove it). I am open to correction however.

I'm trying to get some gear in Dublin, are you purchasing yours locally or via the internet?

buddy asking about sources will get you banned here.

please read the rules.

Apologies Columbo. I hadn't actually been asking about where to get it, merely that I may be better off ordering it online.

I will,however, read the charter now

Apologies Columbo. I hadn't actually been asking about where to get it, merely that I may be better off ordering it online.

I will,however, read the charter now

Thanks bud.i know you didnt ask where to get it but your question will usually attract scammers that will pm you with BS. and its bad for the board...:supercool

hi i know this is off topic,but i was wondering if anyone knew where too get syringes other than online?

Cycling Ireland opened by many of the academies there. a facility in Merchtem, Belgium as a base for Irish cyclists on the continent where they can gain experience of racing at a much higher standard than in they would be Ireland. Irish riders access to UCI ranked events where they compete against elite professional riders.This facility was partly funded by the Irish Sports Council.

buy steroid

I'm not sure about Ireland but England wales and Scotland it's legal to bring it back from another country I know this as I emailed the home office before I went to turkey and they said I could bring 3 months worth back no problems. Just to be safe when I landed and got to the declare part I openly told them I had it and they didn't even question it they were happy. It's also legal to have it in your possession here but you CAN'T sell it or give it away as this is illegal.

Top Bottom