Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Introduction

SuperBug

Hi everyone, I'm very glad I found this board; it looks like there is a lot of good information and advice to be had here. I've been lurking around for a few days and finally decided to register and introduce myself.

I'm 26 years old, living in Ft. Lauderdale, a full time grad student. I have only recently become interested in fitness/bodybuilding since losing 40 pounds. I'm still quite overweight and have a long way to go. I'm 5'2", 204 lbs. I have managed to lose the 40 in 4 months with a moderate diet (1500-1800 cal/day), cardio 3-4x/week and cycling 1-2x/week.

My long term goals are to lose most of this nasty fat and build muscle mass (I'm sure you haven't heard that before, right? :D ). Since it seems to work for a lot of people, I'm going to initially follow the BFL plan and see how it goes. I have modest expectations at this point. I do have a lot of questions and there are a lot of things I don't know, but my plan is to lurk some more and read a lot more posts before I start firing off my questions to everyone.

I'm glad to be here and looking forward to getting to know you.

let me be the first to welcome you to the most informative fitness board on the net. We'll either teach you all you need to know or confuse the heck out of you:D

Hi Superbug and welcome !! I use to go to Ft. Lauderdale for spring break when I was a wee bit younger--loved it there---- went to school in Orlando. I am sure you will enjoy this board and find out lots and lots of helpful info.

welcome
:wavey:
And great progress! And more to come. There are also other bflifers on here too, most notably jennifer bfl.

Hi and welcome!!!:D U r are on the right track...keep reading and u will learn tons of valuable information u can use. Keep it up and take pictures of yourself every couple of months so u can see your progress!!!

Top Bottom