Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interview with Lee Priest (Good Read!)

I have seen people with Great genetics. Those people can (my friend) can take 15mg of dball and grow like crazy. Been there and seen it. Some of you would be suprised how much good genetics can do for you.

Shit Levrone only trains a couple of months per year, that's it. look at his physique.... 99% of the people in the sport and this board will not look 50% as good in a lifetime of training.

Also, thing about what he said. BB is not a sport with a lot of money to be made, like Lee said, just look at the prize money. How can the pro's have a 50-60 K drug bill? While i am sure there are some that do, but not all. Look how much shit Munzer used to take, still looked crappy, so by the definition someone like Dillet would have to take 10 times more then Munzer...Impossible.

Face it, it's genetics pure and simple. Everything comes second.

He didn't "really" say he achieved his build with 2cc of Deca & Primo. More like that's what he used to maintain it. I can believe it takes less to maintain than to build, although even those numbers seem a bit low. However the guys that are successful pros are the one that respond quickly to little juice.

gwl9dta4 said:
I have seen people with Great genetics. Those people can (my friend) can take 15mg of dball and grow like crazy. Been there and seen it. Some of you would be suprised how much good genetics can do for you.

Shit Levrone only trains a couple of months per year, that's it. look at his physique.... 99% of the people in the sport and this board will not look 50% as good in a lifetime of training.

Also, thing about what he said. BB is not a sport with a lot of money to be made, like Lee said, just look at the prize money. How can the pro's have a 50-60 K drug bill? While i am sure there are some that do, but not all. Look how much shit Munzer used to take, still looked crappy, so by the definition someone like Dillet would have to take 10 times more then Munzer...Impossible.

Face it, it's genetics pure and simple. Everything comes second.

Fuckin' A. Okay, I used to work with a guy, this guy was about 5'10" and 180, not huge by any means but he was absolutley in phenomentol shape--he looked great. Very muscular, very lean, he looked like he had lifted for years. Truth is, he was also an alcoholic (seriously), smoked heavily, ate terribly and hadn't worked out for more than 5 years and even then he was limited to 80 pounds of weights and a bar. He had years of boxing training when he was younger but not much lifting.

Point is: I beleive it; genetics is the ultimate advantage. I don't care what "they" say--good genetics and crappy eating/training will overcome crappy genetics and good eating/training every time.

For proof, look at all the dudes at your gym who are there all the time yet look terrible. Granted, half of them no fuck all about anything but a genetically gifted person can literally do almost everything wrong (as in my example above) and still look better than most. That's the difference.

BTW, I think Lee might have been sliiiiiightly downplaying his drug use. I do like his honesty in general, though.

What lee says is believeable except his dosages ARE not accurate.

Top Bottom