Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Internet Shopping: dont be fooled by the tricks and hidden charges

yup to many places have "cheap" prices but then shipping is lilke 15 dollars, not with needto or orbit, needto is a great dude and great job for getting this out there bro. Gotta keep everyone aware that this trickery happens.

I know of one place that gave me a discount code to hand out to people for there products. The discount code took 10% of the price of a product that they sold a lot of. But then I found out that they also set it up so that when the discount was used there cart would add a 6.00 handling fee to the order. I think I remember telling you about this place. What a damn crook.... I was pissed when I found out about this and its one of the reasons we gave them the boot!!!.

I know of one place that gave me a discount code to hand out to people for there products. The discount code took 10% of the price of a product that they sold a lot of. But then I found out that they also set it up so that when the discount was used there cart would add a 6.00 handling fee to the order. I think I remember telling you about this place. What a damn crook.... I was pissed when I found out about this and its one of the reasons we gave them the boot!!!.
yeah i remember that, i was shocked. Its guys like you and I that will weed these sneaky bastards out and revolutionize the supp industry.

NTBM and Orbit FTW!!!

Top Bottom