Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intermittent Fasting Diet

does any body else here that's IF'ing eat pre wo or is it just me . also im inerested in what sort of combos of eating and fasting times IF'ers using , at the moment im 18/6 so my first meal is pre wo at 12 noon and my last meal is at about 6/6 30 pm .

I train fasted but then again I've always preferred doing so - even before IF.

I picked up purple wrath today and its delicious compared to the unflavored crap I bought the day before. My question is on the IF diet would it be bad to do 30 mins of low cardio (I just walk on the treadmill on the 'fat burn' setting) after my workouts? Im just trying to lose bodyfat.

i know it sounds crazy and against everything you've been reading else where but the best cardio would be to walk pre work out during the fasted state... say right when you wake up, grab a gallon of water and go for a 30 min walk. then get your bcaa in you before your workout

So when I do this diet, I usually have a headache by the afternoon. I drink tons of water in the morning, but always get a headache. I am also on the ECA stack, which I am assuming that is where it is coming from.

Top Bottom