Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting article on the next great test booster..Test infusion !!

What role does this product play in the normal cycle/pct? Use it on cycle? During pct? Does it replace one of the usual suspects (forma, hcgenerate, daa, unleashed/post combo)? Or is it something to add to those?

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

Anyone?

What role does this product play in the normal cycle/pct? Use it on cycle? During pct? Does it replace one of the usual suspects (forma, hcgenerate, daa, unleashed/post combo)? Or is it something to add to those?

This would be a great addition to PCT and doesn't necessarily "replace" any of the other options. Pct is where it would be best where hcgenerate on cycle is best. The active ingredients in test infusion are different from the others so its just one more way to aid recovery post cycle.

This would be a great addition to PCT and doesn't necessarily "replace" any of the other options. Pct is where it would be best where hcgenerate on cycle is best. The active ingredients in test infusion are different from the others so its just one more way to aid recovery post cycle.

So would run alongside unleashed/post (rather than replace) together with daa, forma, low dose clomid and osta 25?

This to me seems like a great supplement to transition from N2 Guard on cycle to Test Fusion into PCT, and to add in conjunction to Post Cycle/Unleashed, Forma, and a SERM like Clomid or Torem. It has support ingredients to boost PCT effectiveness and definitely has it's place in PCT. I can't wait to give this a try in my PCT later on.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Is the daa dosed to 3g as it is supposed to be for proper results? I thought i read someone post that it was less than 1g but havent seen the bottle or ingredients myself.

I will check on that but I thought it was 3g DAA per serving

If it is the correct dose, i will use that instead of the daa chews to maximize my pct.

Actually, how lomg can/should someone run test infusion and how much is in a bottle? Best to run just four weeks of pct, start last four weeks of cycle through pct, or start pct and continue through first four.weeks of sarms cycle?

Top Bottom